"Hands-on" services offered by Luscious Life Nutrition:
"Hands-on" means that you not only learn the scientific research about how nutrition and exercise affect your body's individual condition, but how to apply it in your everyday life. We offer the following services to help you accomplish this:
Individualized assessment of your body system including medical conditions in order to provide personalized recommendations for eating, nutrition supplementation, and exercise to improve your health.
- Grocery shopping tours and food pantry evaluations to help you learn how to choose the right foods and supplies for healthy cooking.
- One-on-one exercise coaching including resistance training, yoga, and core training
- Private or group cooking classes so you can learn to prepare gourmet, easy, and healthy dishes.
- Written educational materials on diet, nutrition, and recipes.
- Group lectures for your company or organization
- Assessment of your nutritional supplement regimine to optimize your health
Copyright 2010 Luscious Life Nutrition All Rights Reserved
Areas of Specialty
Although I have studied all areas of nutrition, my specialty is in the area of inflammatory disorders
- gastrointestinal diseases
Scientific research is proving that diet and exercise can powerfully prevent and/or manage many chronic diseases as well as slowing the aging process. We are learning more each day how nature provides potent antioxidants, phytochemicals, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory substances in foods which, over the long term can rival many medicines. Researchers have found that nutrient-rich foods are the most effective for the prevention of disease because they contain a synergistic blend of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids and other important compounds; in addition, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts/seeds and herbs/spices contain over 800 identified phytonutrients (plant-based nutrients), such as carotenoids and flavonoids.