"Hands-on" services offered by Luscious Life Nutrition:
"Hands-on" means that you not only learn the scientific research about how nutrition and exercise affect your body's individual condition, but how to apply it in your everyday life. We offer the following services to help you accomplish this:
Individualized assessment of your body system including medical conditions in order to provide personalized recommendations for eating, nutrition supplementation, and exercise to improve your health.
- Functional nutritional assessment to identify root causes of your disesase
- One-on-one exercise coaching including resistance training, yoga, and core training
- Private or group cooking classes so you can learn to prepare gourmet, easy, and healthy dishes.
- Written educational materials on diet, nutrition, and recipes.
- Group lectures for your company or organization
- Assessment of your nutritional supplement regimen to optimize your health
- Discounted professional grade supplements
- Cyrex labs antibody testing to identify food and environmental allergies
Copyright 2010 Luscious Life Nutrition All Rights Reserved
Areas of Specialty
Although I have studied all areas of nutrition, my specialty is in the area of inflammatory disorders
- gastrointestinal diseases
Scientific research is proving that diet and exercise can powerfully prevent and/or manage many chronic diseases as well as slowing the aging process. We are learning more each day how nature provides potent antioxidants, phytochemicals, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory substances in foods which, over the long term can rival many medicines. Luscious Life Nutrition uses functional medicine to identify root causes of diseases. By healing the root cause, you can eliminate many drugs that simply cover symptoms and have side effects. Researchers have found that nutrient-rich foods are the most effective for the prevention of disease because they contain a synergistic blend of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids and other important compounds.